[FairNews]Whether via desktop, mobile or tablet this year, customers will find amazing discounts at macys.com for Cyber Monday, beginning with a preview on Sunday, Nov. 30 and continuing Monday, Dec. 1. Customers will find incredible deals on thousands of items including the hottest clothing and accessories, fine and fashion jewelry, cosmetics, kitchen essentials, bedding and much more. To sweeten the experience, Macy’s will offer free shipping on any online purchase of $50 or more.
“This year, we’re pleased to offer our spectacular specials beginning on Sunday, as well as a free shipping deal for our customers.”
“When the excitement and rush of shopping Black Friday weekend is coming to a close, Cyber Monday offers our customers even more great deals and the flexibility of shopping on their own time from their computers, tablets and mobile phones,” said Jeff Kantor, chairman of macys.com. “This year, we’re pleased to offer our spectacular specials beginning on Sunday, as well as a free shipping deal for our customers.”
The following are several Cyber Monday specials available Sunday and Monday on macys.com:
- 30 Percent + Extra 15 Percent Off Select Mixers and Food Processors from KitchenAid, Cuisinart and More
- 60 Percent Off Select Sweaters from Style & Co., Material Girl, American Rag, XOXO and More
- 40 Percent Off Women's Boots and Shoes
- 60 Percent Off Men’s Select Fleece and Packable Down Jackets
- 60 Percent Off Coats in Women’s and Juniors’
- Buy One, Get One Free Select Women's Boots
- 60 Percent Off Select Dresses
- 60 Percent Off Tops from Style & Co., Belle De Jour, BCX and More
- 60 Percent Off Luxurious Cashmere from Charter Club
- 60-70 Percent Off Select Comforters from Charter Club, Hotel Collection, Martha Stewart Collection and More
Cyber Monday deals will be available starting Sunday, Nov. 30 through Monday, Dec. 1. Visit macys.com for more information on special store hours, in-store deals and online specials to find the best value and savings this year.
In addition, new to macys.com, customers can take advantage of the new “e-gift” feature (located below “add to bag”). The new way to send gifts, e-gifting allows shoppers to send any product as a personal gift, which goes directly to the recipient’s email. From there, the recipient opens the gift online and can easily adjust the item’s size/color or exchange it for something else before it ships. The recipient can also change the address for where they would like it shipped. Just in time for the height of the holiday season, the e-gifting function on macys.com makes giving the perfect gift even more seamless.
Beginning tomorrow at 6 p.m., shoppers can also find exceptional Black Friday doorbusters and specials in stores across the country, and all Thanksgiving Day on macys.com. To prepare for the event, customers can preview specials through macys.com/blackfriday and add favorites to their shopping list.
For more information on Macy’s Cyber Monday event and merchandise images, please visit http://pimsmultimedia.com/macys-holiday-2014. For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.